Almond + Maple Biscuits
Makes 10 Biscuits
2/3 cup almond meal
1/3 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup plain gluten free flour
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbs melted coconut oil
5 tbs nut butter
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix all ingredients together until it forms a soft dough.
3. Line a tray with baking paper and shape heaped teaspoon sized pieces of mixture, and shape into rough discs.
4. Bake biscuits for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
5. Optional: Melt your chocolate in the microwave, then dip your biscuits in it.
6. Allow chocolate to set, then enjoy. Store in an airtight container.