Cannellini Bean Breakfast Bake
1 leek, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
4 large silver beet pieces, chopped into 1 cm pieces
1 tin of cannellini beans, drained
1 tin of crushed tomatoes
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup vegetable stock
Salt and pepper
200g crumbled feta
1/2 brunch finely chopped parsley
1. Place a large pan over medium heat.
2. Drizzle with 3 tbs olive oil, then add in the garlic and leek, and sauté until soft, and aromatic.
3. Next add the cherry tomatoes and silver beet, and sauté for a few mins or until silverbeet is wilted.
4. Add the crushed tomatoes, veg stock, and cannellini beans and simmer for ten minutes until nicely reduced.
5. Turn off heat, taste, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Spoon into an oven safe dish then top with crumbled feta. Place under a grill, for 4-10 minutes until golden brown. Keep a close eye on it.
7. Remove from grill, and finish with finely chopped parsley, and a big squeeze of lemon.
8. Serve with bread.