Choc Chip Blondies
Makes 16 Small Blondies
1 cup almond meal
3/4 cup plain flour
4.5 tbs tapioca flour
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/tsp bi carb soda
200g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Line a 20 x 20 cm baking tin with baking paper.
3. In a bowl, combine the almond meal, buckwheat flour, tapioca flour, salt, baking powder and bicarb soda.
4. Then mix in the coconut oil, and maple syrup.
5. Finally fold through the chocolate chips.
6. Spoon mixture into the lined tin, then smooth over with a spoon. Place in the oven to bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until slightly firm.
7. Remove from the oven, and allow to cool. Remove Blondies from tin, then cut into squares.
8. Store in an airtight container.