Peanut Butter Biscuits
Makes 16 Biscuits
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup gluten free flour
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
1/4 cup any milk
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
150g chocolate to drizzle - optional
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Mix all ingredients except salt and chocolate together.
3. Place tablespoons of mixture onto tray lined with baking paper.
4. Flatten each biscuit slightly and sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
6. Melt chocolate in microwave in 15 second bursts. Stirring in between.
7. Drizzle chocolate over biscuits. Then, place in the fridge for two minutes to set.