6 ripe stone fruits - ie. peaches, plums, nectarines, apricots
3 tbs maple syrup
1/3 c almond meal
1/2 c shredded coconut
1/3 c plain flour
3/4 cup almonds, chopped
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbs coconut oil
2 tbs maple syrup
1. Chop fruit into small 2cm sized pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
3. Grease a 25cm baking dish with coconut oil, then add the fruit.
4. Drizzle maple syrup over the fruit, and mix through.
5. To make crumble, add all ingredients to a bowl and mix with your hands until all combined, and a rough crumble forms.
6. Top fruit with the crumble, and place in the oven at 180 degrees celcius for around 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Serve with yogurt or icecream.